Tuesday 3 November 2015

Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens, Penzance, Cornwall

We were lucky enough to visit Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens today. It's a really fantastic place near Penzance in Cornwall. We had heard a lot of positive reports about the place and it exceeded all expectations. A really beautiful garden with some fantastic sculptures by David Nash, Richard Long, Tim Shaw. James Turrell and others. I was very pleased to be asked to have work in the Gallery/shop. The space is great and has some lovely work for sale including Peter Swanson's fantastic pots.

A selection of my pots on display in the gallery shop

Add caption

Peter Swanson Bottle vases

A selection of my pots on display in the gallery shop, plus a Mirana Smith assembled teapot

A selection of my pots on display in the gallery shop

A selection of my pots on display in the gallery shop














No comments:

Post a Comment