Monday 25 March 2013

A few more pots from the recent shot......

Don't get bored now, but here are a few more pots from the recent photo shoot I did........




Lidded Caddy: With brushed white slip and cobalt spots.
9cm x 11cm
£SOLD





Serving slab: With brushed white slip, lite glaze, brushed Red River silt, cobalt and copper splashes.
29cm x 8.5cm x 1.5cm
£24.00

If you require any info or would like to purchase any items, please email me at timlakeceramics@hotmail.com 
Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

  1. Hello Tim

    This is Michel François a fellow potter near Helston. Nice work!


    I'm contacting you regarding a ceramics trail I'm organising in collaboration with the Leach pottery.

    Could you phone me on 01736 44 80 02.

    best
    Michel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your message Michel, I will give you a call soon.
      Glad you like the work and it will be good to have a chat soon.
      Cheers
      Tim L

      Delete